Friday, September 4, 2020

Entertainment vs Studying: Helpful but Not

Yesterday, I didn't do anything to study Korean... not actively anyway. 

3 Days, 2 Posts 

On 9/2 (after my first blog entry), I finished a kdrama. 30 But 17... it was the best I have seen so far for the goofy romcom type dramas. It is my third completed (or nearly completed) kdrama to date. Maybe in a future post, I'll talk about it and the others I've seen.

Why the Slacking?

So what do you do when you finish a kdrama? You start another kdrama, obviously. After digging around for hours, I finally decided on Just Between Lovers. I watched the first few episodes that night. And all day yesterday, I basically watched episodes when not spending time with my husband (it was his birthday).

Today

I went through the rest of the vocabulary words for the next section, reviewed the previous ones from the section, and also reviewed the handful of old lesson vocabulary that were flagged.

I then did the first section of the lesson, as I planned to do yesterday. I understand this part really well from the previous lessons I had, so it was more of a review.

After I post this, I fully intend to finish Just Between Lovers too (or come close to finishing it). I did check out a 2pm song, a few Junho dance videos, and a few minutes of misc variety show appearances a few minutes ago. I have limited experience with kpop and hadn't heard the group before. Though I had heard of them and had heard of Junho specifically.

Tomorrow

I hope to practice some sentences from today's lesson at work tomorrow (written), practice some speaking (which I haven't done in a while--not since starting over with the grammar lessons), and review any vocab.

I might also start the next section's vocab list if there isn't too much to review. We will see.

파이팅!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heroes, Heroes Everywhere (And Every Gender)

 I am a fan of Come and Hug Me , though it has taken me months to get through it. There have been some issues, mostly with repetition. In th...