Saturday, September 5, 2020

Just a Little

 It was a long day at work, but I snuck some Korean study time in when I got home.

Today 

I practiced speaking in the shower... a long shower because I felt gross. Then, I read through all of my 500-ish vocab words so far. I gave myself more time for the more recent sets.

I don't plan to do anything else but finish Just Between Lovers, which I didn't get to finish yesterday. If I get through with enough time, I'll maybe start another drama.

Tomorrow

We will see, but hopefully, I'll get through part 2 of the lesson. Also... go through the vocab on Memrise too. I did a quick overview of ALL the words today, but Memrise clearly tests your spelling and whatnot too. 

파이팅!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heroes, Heroes Everywhere (And Every Gender)

 I am a fan of Come and Hug Me , though it has taken me months to get through it. There have been some issues, mostly with repetition. In th...