Saturday, September 26, 2020

Itaewon Class Ep 5 and 6 & Covid Quarantine

 I've had a very long day today. On my way to work, I received a text from the government informing me that I had been in close contact with someone who tested positive for Covid-19. One of my employees was being tested, but I didn't expect it to be positive. Several of my employees have been tested over the past months, and none were positive.


Unethical Bullshit

Well, I'll just say that it has been a very long day. We were forced to remain open, potentially exposing people (elderly people too) to a virus that might kill them. The company wants to pretend it's fine and make up rules that do not reflect science. It's irresponsible as fuck.

So, I'm quarantining for a week. My entire staff is. That is what the government said to do when they contacted me. The corporate office can run things without us if they're so desperate to infect people.


Itaewon Class (2020)

Needless to say, I haven't studied at all today. I did talk to some people on Tandem, so I practiced a little bit that way. But that's it.

I did, however, watch a few episodes of Itaewon Class last night, and I've got to say that it's still the best kdrama I've seen thus far. It's beautifully done. Plus, I have another favorite scene ever. The "Kiss Denied" scene is so extra that I had to watch it like 6 times.


The slow motion begins. She closes her eyes and leans forward. He closes his eyes. Close shot on her. Close shot on him. Dreamy music playing as their lips near...

...and a hand pops up across the girls face, pinches those cheeks and the above shot happens. Just... removes that bitch from Park Seo-Joon's vicinity. "Not today, hooker!" Oh my fuck, I died! It was so damn good.

Along with the "Soup Incident" mentioned in my last blog post, this is the most amazing thing I've seen in a kdrama. Man... so good! Here is the clip for those who want to check it out:

So that's it. Today was a terrible day. Maybe once I chill out, eat something, spend some time with my husband... maybe then I'll feel like studying some Korean. Until then, I'm not doing shit.

On the plus side, it looks like I'll have lots of time to study over the next week, huh?

파이팅!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heroes, Heroes Everywhere (And Every Gender)

 I am a fan of Come and Hug Me , though it has taken me months to get through it. There have been some issues, mostly with repetition. In th...