Monday, December 14, 2020

Long Time No Blog - Updates Kpop & Kdramas

Blogging here was getting too time consuming. So I'm gonna go back to just short and quick entries if I can manage it. I need to blog.

Why? For the same reason I started it: Motivation. I haven't been studying Korean very well the past month or so. I've been busy at work and busy with holidays at home as well. 

If I pressure myself, it helps. Knowing I need to blog helps.

Tonight, I will study at least a little.

This also takes the pressure off trying to document everything I'm discovering for kdramas, kpop, etc. I have a huge collection of images, gifs, and so forth from things I've been getting into. But I don't feel the need to document every single little thing anymore. That will be less burden for me.


Updates

I've switched from studying Korean grammar and vocab to more conversational language, since I couldn't speak the language at all. It is going... so-so.

I have watched a bazillion kdramas. Some were excellent (Psychopath Diary, My Love from the Stars). I've also decided to not force myself to finish boring dramas. I've been watching multiple dramas at once now too... to suit my mood.


I've become a huge fan of CIX. I'd say... I'm probably a FIX by now. I'll post an old legacy blog entry from back in October soon... it was the intro to my obsession.

I have also become a fan of EXO's music. And a fan of Got7 and Monsta X as people more than their music. And NCT 127 is still in super heavy rotation as well.


Some New Faves

Jung Hae-In is adorable and super charismatic. Also obsessed with Yoon Shi-Yoon now for sure.

  • Shownu & IM from Monsta X
  • Kai from EXO
  • Hyunsuk from CIX

If it isn't super evident that I love dancing... I love dancing. I'm about to go out for a while, so I will try to post later... after I have studied something!

파이팅!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heroes, Heroes Everywhere (And Every Gender)

 I am a fan of Come and Hug Me , though it has taken me months to get through it. There have been some issues, mostly with repetition. In th...