Tuesday, December 29, 2020

First Time Listening to The Boyz

I studied quite a bit today. I'd guess that I spent about 2 hours going over some content that I feel should be cemented in my brain by now but isn't... including irregular verbs/adjectives and the more common future tense. I got used to 겠어 and just cannot make the more common way stick.


SKZ & SVT

For the past two days, I've been more invested in music than kdramas. I listened to a whole lot of Stray Kids and watched a bunch of dances. No change in biases at this point... still hung between Changbin and Felix.

I also sent my mother-in-law a short list of k-music to check out, since she had some questions about it last time we spoke. She called it a "revelation", so I believe that I chose well. I included impressive dance performances. The first on the list:

I've watched this performance many times. There is something incredibly satisfying about watching Seventeen as an entire group, but this choreo was stunning. I love it.

I still don't know any members of Seventeen, in part because I don't love any of their music yet. I haven't found any songs that I really love... don't really care. Here for the dancing for sure.


The Boyz

Also in the past two days, I've been checking out dance performances from The Boyz. I had only seen them once before (below) and was impressed by many members' dance skills. Surprisingly, I'd heard 3 songs of theirs before... though I have no idea where. They are bangers and made the play list.

I also learned a few members. Q is the first one who grabbed my attention. The combination of dance skill and charm is impressive, I suppose. But man, can these boys (boyz?) dance! I'll be checking out more for sure.

파이팅!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heroes, Heroes Everywhere (And Every Gender)

 I am a fan of Come and Hug Me , though it has taken me months to get through it. There have been some issues, mostly with repetition. In th...